Our real estate lawyers are committed to providing you with timely and meaningful service both during and after business hours at our multiple offices (Waterloo, Guelph, Fergus and Markham) or via remote signing.
We work with you to complete your transaction in an open and personalized manner: offering you legal advice, answering your questions and guiding you through your transaction.
At SorbaraLaw, we provide you with more than quality legal advice. We provide a personal touch and cater to your individual needs.
- Drafting Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Reviewing new construction Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Reviewing Status Certificates
- Buying and Selling residential property
- Institutional and Private Mortgages
- Single & Multi-Unit Transfers
- Landlord & Tenant Issues
- Government Officials & Service Providers
- Non-Profit & Subsidized Housing
- Assignment Agreements
- Co-Owner Agreements
- Property Tax Appeals
- Re-Zoning Issues
- Property Managers
Voted by you as Reader’s Choice Diamond Winner for top Real Estate Law Firm in the Kitchener-Waterloo Region.