Ramanjit (Raman) completed her Bachelor of Arts from York University and graduated from the University of Leicester’s Faculty of Law (UK) in 2013. She completed her articles in Civil and Family Litigation in Toronto and upon completion of her Articles of Clerkship was admitted to the Law Society of Upper Canada in 2015.
Raman’s practice focuses primarily in Family Law. She offers her clients a variety of skills, knowledge and expertise to assist them in moving forward following the breakdown of a relationship or marriage and represents clients dealing with custody, access, support and property claims disputes. Raman works cooperatively with her clients to achieve results through creative solutions addressing her client’s specific and individual needs, as well as managing their expectations throughout the legal process. She is a strong advocate, with experience representing clients in Court in Ontario, including the Ontario Court of Justice, and Superior Court of Justice.
Raman’s passion for helping people understand and deal with their legal problems, drives her ambition, allowing her to obtain the best results for her clients. Her focus is on her clients’ best interests and working towards an efficient and fair resolution.
- Bachelors of Law (LL.B) University of Leicester, United Kingdom - June 2013
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Corporate Communications Seneca College, Toronto
- April 2011
- Bachelor of Arts York University, Toronto - June 2010
- Panel Member - Legal Aid Ontario
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Bar Associations
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Waterloo Region Law Association
- OJEN Committee Member of Braiding Diversity into the Justice System
Board of Director at Carizon Family and Community Services